As many of you know, The Kroger Community Rewards Program donates a percentage of each gas or grocery purchase to the Friends of the Pumpkinvine when Kroger shoppers pick the Friends of the Pumpkinvine from a list of eligible organizations on the Kroger website. This year, through October 2016, the Friends of the Pumpkinvine had received $563.59 from the Kroger Rewards Program from the purchases of 34 households.
However, participants must renew their participation in the program each year, and that renewal is very easy. Once you log in to your Kroger account at http://www.pumpkinvine.org/html/kroger_rewards.html, you will see a button “Re-enroll now.” Click on it and the re-enroll is done.
If you would like to enroll for the first time, follow these instructions:
· Go online to krogercommunityrewards.com. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up. (If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.)
· Click on Sign In/Register in upper right hand corner
· Click on "Register" if you don't have a Kroger account
· Click on "Create an account" just below "Forgot your password?"
· If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
· That will take you to the "Kroger Community Reward" page.
· Click on "Enroll Now" link
· Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on your favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password and agreeing to the terms and conditions
· You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
· Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
· Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
· Update or confirm your information.
· Enter NPO number (40758) or Friends of the Pumpkinvine, and select Friends of the Pumpkinvine from the list and click on confirm.
· To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
· Remember, purchases will not count for the Friends of the Pumpkinvine until after you register your card.
· If you use your phone number at the cash register instead of the Plus card, call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
· Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.